Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition
Real-time industrial process control systems used to centrally monitor and control remote or local industrial equipment such as motors, valves, pumps, relays, sensor.
Why SCADA Needed?
- The ability to remotely control different plants on different places.
- The ability to create logs and reports about system’s current and past state.
- The ability to send necessary information to Engineers and
- Operators in real-time using instant Alarm and Mail and SMS.
We are handling SCADA
- Siemens SCADA
- MC Works64 SCADA
- Visual basic based SCADA Application
- C# based SCADA Application